thoughts

The articles here are all mine. I seek to be able to touch the deeper side of each one of us, the soul of what we are, the search of our emotional strengths, the pursuit of our emotions, the beating of our hearts. Alfie N.H.

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

A hopeless romantic gone stale, a cynic and a skeptic most often yet gullible sometimes. I cry easily and my heart heaves when I read something intense, like the 4 brothers who are all working as soldiers in Iraq. Must be because I have asthma. I have a book pending to be published. Awaiting for a good editor who would not think I wrote the book for him. I wanted to be a lawyer but had some detours on the road so I will have to see if I will finish that goal. I like dining with everything in place and matching each silverware and china. I love chocolates and I recently had an affair with someone special named BV. It will be a long one. Something about me... seeks to conform what needs to be confirmed... an afterthought of what was supposedly a wonderful dream.. a longing yet to be desired... a goal yet to be achieved.. in the land of confusion and mixed aboriginalities i am a gentle mortal soul, seeking peace in this hectic arena of life... i am an idle bard....

Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Thoughts

Are we by nature chameleons? We acquire the same colors as we go through people and form relationships with them? What about our emotions? Do they blend in and merge with the opposite feeler in a relationship? How often do we do this? How long do we keep practicing this until we truly become what we really are and what we really seek to be with someone. Does everyone do the same? I often wonder… These are my thoughts…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter